September 29, 2014

Currently...

The gang's all here.

Enjoying... brand new appliances. We only needed a new refrigerator but the Mother-in-law convinced us that we would get a better deal if we replaced all the appliances at the same time. I feel like such a grown-up now with my grown-up Stainless Steel appliances.

Debating... if I should buy a coffee maker to have at home. I only drink coffee at work and the husband doesn't drink it at all.


Watching...

Watching... Sons Of Anarchy. We have always been a year behind in watching the show. We binged watched the last season on DVD (Yay for vacation) and now we are all caught up. No more spoliers that we have to worry about. We can finally find out what happens at the same time as everyone else.

Working... I am back to work today after a week of vacation. In some ways I am happy to be back but I already miss sleeping in. Getting up at 5:30 this morning was rough.


Choosing yarn colors

Crocheting... a new ripple. Christmas will soon be here and I have 2 blankets to make (maybe 3).

Dreaming... of a new iPhone. The new iPhone 6 is making me want to really take the plunge this time and get my first smart phone. If only I can find a inexpensive plan for only 2 phones. All the discounts available seem to be for multiple (more than 2) phones. Kind of unfair really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...