August 2, 2015

August 2, 2015

August 2, 2015


I bought a new table. One that I actually had a hand in picking out.

I have owned a total of 3 tables during my adult life. First, there was the table that the husband, then boyfriend, picked out. It was metal and glass and the screws kept falling out of the bottom of the chairs, so you took a big chance of ending up on the floor every time you sat on one.

Table #2 was a hand-me-down from the In-laws. A wooden table with Southwest chairs. The wood was light and the chairs not my style, but the table was wood and that was all that mattered. I loved having a wood table but always dreamed that one day I would own a table that was more me.

That brings us to table #3. I love this table! It makes the house look so homey. It's a nice dark gorgeous wood and I love how warm it looks when it's touched by the setting sun. To me the warmth of the setting sun makes it even more beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...